Monday, January 21, 2013

Translate: Sooyoung’s I Got A Boy Thanks To

It's already the fourth album. ^^ We've come this far thanks to the SONEs who have waited long with trust and those who have supported Girls' Generation. Thank you.
I am always thankful for the mom and dad whom I respect and my older sister whom I am proud of because they have helped me grow up as the sound maknae daughter. <3
To my eight soulmates,
Our future together always makes my heart flutter and makes me expect a lot. They say it's hard to live your whole life without making one true friend but I have eight, so it's impossible to feel any more confident... Thank you and I love you. Don't let go of my hand ㅠㅡㅠ...
Je Ii Byul(?). Until we officially become your daughters, you have to continuously be with us. Deal? Huk! :) Jung Yoon unnie I miss you. Martin oppa, our healing talks must continue..Love you! Joon oppa, isn't your younger brother great?
Ae Young unnie and Chal Lee oppa, thank you for always thinking of me before you. Doo Hyun oppa, I will follow you into the new year. '-'
Ae Ra unnie, you are an angel... You know my heart, right?^^ Reverend Lee Seong Ho, all those who pray for me, I am always thankful. Seung Il oppa. Joong Hyun unnie... I'll pray, hwaiting!
Stephen, Jaeson, Ashley, Stella, RP, Love you guys^3^ Professor Lee Dae Young, Professor Lee Chang Bong, Professor Baek Nam Young, I'll be less shy. Please look after me...
To my The 3rd Hospital and Hanbam family!Thank you for all of last year...I'll continue to show you an improving me!
I hope that the work that I do in 2013 will become a bright energy and a good inspiration to you...I'll try to take more responsibility..Because of the overflowing love I receive for you...
To be a bit more dignified! I'll show you a better Sooyoung^-^
My beginning and end, I send all my glory to Almighty God

(photo: Sooyoungsters trans by: thatssosoo)

No comments:

Post a Comment